The SD-WAN market is booming with increasing commercial interest and adoption plans. In order to stay competitive, SD-WAN vendors must advance their solutions with features and capabilities that stand out from competitors. Deep packet inspection (DPI) is necessary to support critical features such as real-time application visibility as well as enhanced security features and analytics in SD-WAN solutions.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How DPI has become a crucial technology for SD-WAN solutions
- Why SD-WAN vendors need DPI to differentiate themselves from competitors
- About the benefits of DPI for SD-WAN use cases
- About the sourcing options for DPI solutions
- How to evaluate the important aspects to make an informed build or buy DPI decision
Further SD-WAN related material: