2015 was an unprecedented year as far as data breaches and cyberattacks are concerned and 2016 is shaping up to be far scarier. Funds have been stolen, company and customer data has been swiped and lives have been ruined.
- The Ashley Madison breach that saw 9.7GB of very sensitive data dumped online
- Just last December a well-planned cyber-attack on a power station in the Western Ukraine left more than 230,000 customers literally in the dark
- And only recently did hackers steal away with $101 million from a Bangladesh Bank account at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York
While these are the "high profile" stories, the danger is real and present!
This webinar will review the hidden cyber security threats that Service Provides and Enterprises need to combat:
- Enterprises Cyber risks such as Shadow IT, Malware, Anonymizers and Protecting business-critical applications
- The Unique Threats & Opportunities of Industrial IoT
- Cloud & Data Centers securing East/West Traffic
Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) has been proven to enhance the capabilities of appliance and solution vendors to deal with these hidden security threats. Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity will review contemporary use cases of using DPI to eliminate blind spots by using state of the art application awareness.
Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity ipoque’s customer, Barracuda will share how their Application Delivery Network was enhanced with DPI technology.
Alexander Müller is the Product Manager for Deep Packet Inspection at Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity. He will be leading through some very detailed Cybersecurity use cases and highlighting the opportunities for application awareness.
Dr. Klaus Gheri, Vice President for Network Security with Barracuda Networks, will discuss the new challenges of securing enterprise cloud access and the critical role that DPI has to play within Barracuda's Network security solutions.
Jonathon Gordon, Directing Analyst with Expert Market Insight will lead through the webinar and give his expert view on Cybersecurity.