When your virtual Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) solution needs deep packet inspection (DPI) as a key enabling feature, highly reliable and accurate real-time identification of network traffic and applications is an important requirement. Whether it is for analytics, policy enforcement, tiered pricing, web and video optimization, content filtering, parental control or security services, DPI is a crucial technology to implement virtualized network equipment solutions.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How DPI has become a crucial technology for vEPC solutions
- How the scope of needed know-how has changed for vEPC vendors
- What the benefits of DPI for vEPC use cases are
- What the sourcing options for DPI solutions are
- How to evaluate and answer the important aspects of the build or buy DPI decision