- Leipzig, Germany – May 22, 2019 – ipoque GmbH, a Rohde & Schwarz company providing market-leading deep packet inspection (DPI) software, today announced that Orsec Technologies SAS has licensed its DPI engine R&S®PACE 2 for their cyber threat hunting solution oorigin®. Providing accurate traffic analytics and a rich set of metadata in real time, R&S®PACE 2 significantly strengthens Orsecs threat hunting capabilities. This allows for more accurate alerts, faster threat detection and enhanced machine learning.
- Leipzig, Germany – May 15, 2019 – ipoque GmbH, a Rohde & Schwarz company, today announced a strategic partnership with Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg to establish a joint research program. The R&S subsidiary provides market-leading network analytics solutions for more secure, reliable and efficient networks. The joint research with the Computer Science Institute of the MLU will focus on future technologies like big data analytics, machine learning or artificial intelligence and how they can boost network analytics. The project is intended to run for 4 years..
- Leipzig, Germany – April 15, 2019 – ipoque GmbH, a Rohde & Schwarz company, today announced a strategic research partnership with Helmut Schmidt University in Hamburg to establish a program of exchange and collaboration. The R&S subsidiary provides market-leading network analytics solutions for more secure, reliable and efficient networks. The joint research will focus on artificial intelligence, machine learning and big data analytics and runs for 4 years.
- LEIPZIG, Germany – Feb 12, 2019 – ipoque GmbH, a Rohde & Schwarz company providing market-leading deep packet inspection (DPI) software, today announced record growth in 2018, with three of the five leading virtualized evolved packet core (vEPC) vendors embedding ipoque’s R&S®PACE 2 into their solutions. To meet increased customer demands, ipoque grew its employee headcount by nearly 115 percent year-over-year, making significant additions to its development team. The company also expanded geographically, opening a new office in Berlin.
- Leipzig, Germany — Feb. 5, 2019 — ipoque GmbH, a Rohde & Schwarz company providing market-leading deep packet inspection software, today announced that it will offer demonstrations of its R&S®INTRA solution at MWC19 Barcelona, taking place February 25-28. ipoque representatives will be onsite to address how communication service providers (CSPs) can use the network traffic analytics solution to secure granular visibility of entire networks via real-time reporting on network and subscriber data. Armed with these insights, CSPs can make more informed, intelligent decisions about network planning and optimization.
- Leipzig, Germany – January 23, 2019 – – ipoque GmbH, a Rohde & Schwarz company, today announced the addition of the innovative WireGuard VPN protocol to its R&S PACE 2 deep packet inspection (DPI) library. With this addition, ipoque enables network security vendors to detect the world’s fastest-growing VPN protocol and effectively manage VPN traffic built on it.
- Leipzig, Germany – January 8, 2019 – ipoque GmbH, a Rohde & Schwarz company providing market-leading deep packet inspection (DPI) software, today announced new R&S®PACE 2 capabilities for the virtualized evolved packet core (vEPC) market. The high-performance DPI product offers vEPC vendors comprehensive signatures for video streaming, breakthrough efficiency, enhanced NAT and tethering detection and flexible licensing. Today, three of the five leading vEPC vendors have embedded R&S®PACE 2 in their solutions to boost competitive advantage with Communication Service Providers (CSPs).
Leipzig, Germany, Nov.27, 2018 — ipoque GmbH, a Rohde & Schwarz company, today announced new Secure Shell (SSH) metadata extraction capabilities for its acclaimed R&S PACE 2 deep packet inspection (DPI) engine. These new enhancements enable its vendor customers to offer greater security for network services over unsecured IP networks.
New intelligent network traffic analytics solution, boasting unmatched connectivity and processing speed, to be showcased at Rohde & Schwarz’s booth (#S-2814) at Mobile World Congress Americas
The DPI engine R&S®PACE 2 from Rohde & Schwarz now supports network security as well as network analytics and traffic management solutions to diminish network issues caused by Discord. Malicious activity in the communications app widely used by gamers can be identified early on in order to guarantee smooth operation. Solutions for enhancing network performance and increasing quality of experience and service can be strengthened.
Indigo Software embeds the deep packet inspection (DPI) engine R&S®PACE 2 into their web application security solution to enhance network protection and management. With the new traffic analytics capabilities, Indigo Software has been empowered to expand their business to highly regulated industries and markets.
Deep packet inspection (DPI) is an asset for modern network security solutions. The technology addresses a wide range of network security challenges including both malware and non-malware threats. At the RSA Conference in San Francisco, Rohde & Schwarz demonstrates the highest performing DPI software on the market, enabling cybersecurity vendors to strengthen their solutions and hold off hackers.