When your virtual Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) solution needs deep packet inspection (DPI) as a key enabling feature, highly reliable and accurate real-time identification of network traffic and applications is an important requirement. Whether it is for analytics, policy enforcement, tiered pricing, web and video optimization, content filtering, parental control or security services, DPI is a crucial technology to implement virtualized network equipment solutions.
Register on brighttalk.com
Within this webinar, we will do a deep dive explaining the different sourcing options and the respective evaluation criteria, which should be considered. The real-life vendor scenario of a vEPC vendor will be used to illustrate the different aspects of a realistic use case.
By the end of this session, attendees will have learned:
- How DPI has become a crucial technology for vEPC solutions
- How the scope of needed know-how has changed for vEPC vendors
- What the benefits of DPI for vEPC use cases are
- What the sourcing options for DPI solutions are
- How to evaluate and answer the important aspects of the build or buy DPI decision
Senior Product Manager DPI at Rohde & Schwarz
As an graduated information systems engineer, Alex has over ten years of dedicated experience in the telecom and networking domain. Currently, he is responsible for product management of the embedded DPI product lines from Rohde & Schwarz.