Turn your network data into business intelligence
As Internet usage grows, communication service providers (CSPs) struggle to keep their revenues and, not wanting to become a mere connectivity provider, compete with each other. Lack of knowledge about their subscribers’ various behavior, needs and problems becomes acute and threatens to create a rupture between customers and providers. This leads to a loss of business opportunities and a decrease of revenues for CSPs.
“Using the data from R&S Traffic Analytics Solution, we were able to identify the raise of subscriber interest towards services like Netflix, YouTube or Twitch.tv in time and could create efficient strategies to proactively respond.”
Product Manager, European Tier 1 CSP
CSPs need to understand changes in subscriber behaviour better and have to be able to spot these changes early on. This is a challenging task because such information hides in the content of the transported data itself. The Rohde & Schwarz (R&S) traffic analytics solution uses IP probes with deep packet inspection (DPI) technology to scan the traffic and extract valuable data, which are used by the analytics platform to create holistic statistics and reports.
A wealth of data hides in today’s IP networks. Get full visibility of IP network traffic.
Turn big data into valuable and actionable information.
- Stop decreasing churn rate
- Increase market share
- Improve revenue
R&S traffic analytics platform with rich set of use cases for:
- Marketing and Product Management
- Network Planning and Operation
Making informed business decisions based on real network usage and application performance in order to establish a sustainable operational model.
Real-time traffic analysis benefits
Enhance Quality of Experience/ Service (QoE/QoS)
- Improve overall network performance
- Proactive and more efficient troubleshooting
- Resolve network issues before they impact subscribers
- Increase customer loyalty
Optimize capital investment and reduce cost
- More accurate prediction of future network capacity demand based on real network usage and application performance
- Better and more precise network planning, optimization and management
- Reduce CAPEX and OPEX through accurate planning
Drive business profitability
- Evaluate most-used applications and identify top tier subscribers
- Improve customer loyalty and minimize churn rate
- Monetize new services
Highly customizable and flexible
- Traffic analytics solution can be used either as a standalone analytics system, as an aggregator for a Big Data system, or as both at the same time
- In-house development with technically leading deep packet inspection (DPI) engine and open reporting API guarantee short response time for customizations and fixes