Which documents do I need to provide?
Basically, your application should comprise the usual documents. That is:
- Cover letter
- Certificates and references
- Possible start date
- Salary requirement
We would also ask applicants for jobs as developers to attach a short code sample if possible. Please send us your documents in Pdf format.
How does the application process work?
On receipt of your application documents we will first examine them closely. As we aim to make a considered selection, this may take a few days. Then we will invite you to a first interview to get to know you. In most cases, applicants will be asked to attend a second interview. In this second interview, you will meet the team, and we can discuss all technical requirements. For developers we have devised a practical assignment which you will need to complete within a defined period of time.
Our business is global and so is the employee base at Rohde & Schwarz. We are constantly looking for strong minds - regardless where you are from. Our multicultural team is our strength and we are proud of it. English is the corporate language and our relocation package should make the decision easy for you.
At Rohde & Schwarz, we support international applicants with the following:
- Visa, employment authorization and more: We do the paperwork for you.
- Finding a nice place to live: We organize your relocation and support you with the search for an apartment/house.
- Only a few words of German and you want to know more: Easy. Rohde & Schwarz pays for your language classes.
- Anything missing? Just ask us!
LVB JOB ticket, life insurance or day care benefits for children. Check out in the following flyer, what ipoque offers to their employees.RS_flyer_ipoque-benefits
Partners and awards